Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Gidena" goes Bye-bye


As funny as I thought it was to post pictures of my son in a dress, it made me realize that it was high time that I cut off those curls. So sad, but I guess my last baby has to grow up and become a little boy. sniff, sniff! Here is his haircut blow-by-blow in pictures. He was REALLY good, didn't really flinch or anything (he was watching a Pooh video, which is tradition, while I cut his hair.) He looks so different now -- and he really has a big, football player kind of head. Who knew? Anyway, goodbye to Gidena and Gid's babyhood. He's an official toddler now.
*************************************************

6 comments:

Hermana Law said...

I love the haircut it makes him very handsome. It is hard to let the baby grow up and change I am still having issues and he is 6 so I am not sure it goes away.

PhatNat said...

Cute baby! I mean little boy! The hair cut ages him. :)

Natalie!

Kat Thomas said...

haha wow!
did you cut his hair yourself?!
That's VERY well done!
he's so adorable.
Although, I will miss Gidena

Deborah said...

Sad day.

AaronB said...

Hmmmm...I always thought football players had big muscles, not big heads. He looks more Bolton than Byers. I personally think that is a good thing. Does that make me disloyal to the genes? I think not. As for the haircut - it looks good. As long as you don't keep the curls in a ziploc bag for 30+ years just to creep people out. (Read: Mom Byers)

Ernie said...

Much better. Very handsome young man you have there!