Sure he's cute, but...I'd like to share with you a conversation my dh Ren had with Eli (age 3) two days ago (as told to me by Ren): warning, it is a little gross, but humorous nonetheless.
Ren looked over at Eli, who had stripped naked AGAIN (a subject for another post), and saw that he was pulling a raisin out of his bum!
"Did you just pull that raisin out of your bum?!!!...We don't put raisins in our bums!....Wha..?! Stop! Don't put that in your mouth!!!! We don't put things in our bums and then eat them!"
"But I want the raisin!"
"You can have a raisin, but not one that you put in your bum!"
Two seconds later, he sees him with a crust of bread...you guessed it...pulling it out of his bum. (Please don't ask why the child was still naked, we are going to pretend that fact is irrelevent.
"Eli! I told you, we don't put things in our bums and then eat them!"
"But I want the raisin!" (back on that topic)
"Eli, you can have a raisin, just not the BUM RAISIN!"
Maybe my next post will be a list of great new names for things that come out of our bums, like bum raisin. Or NOT!
5 comments:
Oh, the horror!
Okay, this really, really made me laugh!! I love that he followed it up with bread. LOL!
HA! I wish i could've seen that.
I read this a few days ago @work. I was on hold with a cell company( i had a privacy screen up so the caller couldn't see).
I was laughing sooooooooooooooo hard that another interpreter came in to see what was up. She read it and we could NOT stop laughing and I had to get a third interpreter to take over my call.
OMGsh I will never eat a raisin again. Eli and Andrew would be bff I am sure. You should ahve taken the job at Geneseo.
Okay--I was trying to read this out loud to the fam, and I was laughing so hard that I couldn't talk and I couldn't read it, and Kendall got out of bed and came all the way downstairs and told me to be quiet because she couldn't sleep. My mouth hurts from laughing.
Post a Comment