Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Just Couldn't Help Myself!


I know I shouldn't have done it, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to see what Gid would look like as a girl! This morning his hair was all in his face. It's super long, but I haven't been able to bring myself to cut off those curls just yet. On a whim, I grabbed a little claw clip and put his bangs up into a ponytail on top of his head. One thing lead to another and before I knew it, I had pulled out a sweet little dress that Hannah wore when she was a toddler and was doing a "Gidena" photoshoot -- creating an imaginary girl twin for my most boyish of little boys. Look at those pictures! It's almost creepy what a beautiful little girl he would make! Ren laughed, but I know in my heart that if Gid becomes a cross-dresser someday, I'm going to get the blame!

8 comments:

Becky said...

He is adorable!!! Ummmm....can I say that? I'll never say it again. But for now....he's adorable. :-)

Kat Thomas said...

awwwwwwwwwwww!!! Amazing what babies can look like as the opposite gender... O.O Tee hee! I want to do that with Nathan! But.. I doubt my mom would let... -.-

JJ said...

Too funny...I'll book you a spot on Oprah...just to save you time in the future.

Bob said...

Or Jerry Springer. Ya know, this is what turns men into raving homicidal maniacs in their adulthood.

"mommy dressed me up like a girl and made me play with barbies!"

You really opened a can of worms here, girl!

And - WHERE do you find the time to blog with that huge family? Are you pregnant again?

Jeanette said...

That's a little eerie!! Before I read the blog, I was thinking those were pictures of a little girl and wondering who it could be!

Deborah said...

What a pretty, he looks like Hannah.

AaronB said...

You are SO going to hell for this one! Although, he kind of looks like Mary Elizabeth Nicholes. That in itself is kind of creepy. I better see the next photoshoot in camoflage, dead animals and guns. Ya gotta balance these things out, ya know.

Ernie said...

What aaron said...