Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gid the Glam Rocker



Gid is very good at entertaining himself these days -- often to my frustration and chagrin. It would seem he's also preparing to entertain the rockers of the world, if his new "look" is any indication. I think Adam Lambert may need to guard his new throne because here comes Gid the Glam Rocker.

He's even got the tongue thing down.

And he's very thorough! Even after a long bath, he still looks like this:

4 comments:

Cathy said...

That is hilarious. I love the sunburst design around his eye. Very creative

The Laundry Queen said...

I think that with the uni-brow he gave himself that he looks rather like "Bert the Glam Rocker". Maybe we could convince Sesame Street to make it a regular installment. ; )

Jen Manwaring said...

Love it!! I'll bet it only took him 30 seconds, and yet it seems to take me a lot longer to look glam! You have a beautiful family. So glad to have met you.

Deborah said...

Are you sure he did this himself? It looks quite good.