Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Zach is Nineteen, Oh My!



Can I really be the mother of a nineteen year-old man/boy? After Zach's birthday last week, I decided to take a trip down memory lane so I could figure out how this teeny, tiny baby...











...turned into the tall, shy, funny, sweet, super smart and incredibly talented man/boy who is living in my basement.











Zach with his best piano teacher, Mr. Shaw.


Zach and his friend Courtney at BYU.
 The proof is in the pictures, but it still blows my mind to think that nineteen years could pass so quickly. Happy Birthday Zachy! I love you dearly, but you sure do make me feel old.




2 comments:

Rachel Keppner said...

*sniff* It all happens waaay too fast, doesn't it? *sigh*

Happy Birthday to your big guy! :-)

The Laundry Queen said...

Wait... if HE's that old it must mean that YOU'RE..... never mind. ; )