Gid's latest obsession is climbing trees. I wholeheartedly support this because I have wanted to live in a tree since I was seven and saw The Swiss Family Robinson. I've climbed a LOT of trees since then and maybe someday I will have a tree house! I figure if I want my family to join me, they probably better be trained in monkey skills 101. So, I'm thrilled to find Gid's been climbing every tree in the neighborhood, looking to find the perfect tree. It's such an important milestone in his life, I decided to document the meticulous process. By the way, this tree was not a keeper, so the adventure continues...
P.S. Do you like his tree-climbing shoes?
P.S.S. You should also see his arms and legs, they're literally covered in the battle scars of tree bark on skin. I think he's proud of them. I know I am. :D






3 comments:
Swiss Family Robinson changed my life, too. I still plan on having a tree-guesthouse someday. I can't believe you blogged! :)
Sooo cute! Now I'm wondering: Where was the very best tree?
Fun to read about you monkeys!
Post a Comment