Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Say Merry Christmas with a Funny Quote!


In case we missed you with our letter, or you just want a Christmas giggle, here are the funny quotes from our house this year. Jonah had so many funny texts, he got his own post, see below.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

CHRISTMAS MORNING OBSERVATIONS 2012
Curtis about his new Perplexus: “This thing is so annoyingly awesome!”

Hannah about her super comfy orange blankie: “It’s like laying in a pile of dead bunnies!”

HANNAH LOVIN’ ON HER BROTHERS
“Cody, you handsome hunk of man flesh, would you please bring me the cider?”

“Jonah, stop smelling like a delicious man.”

LIFE FROM CURTIS’ POINT OF VIEW
After checking the pool chemicals which were not balanced; hence, no swimming: “Another day ruined on account of science.”

Curtis’ morning trivia: “Which continent has the largest variety of habitats?”
Eli: “Africa?”
Gid: “Las Vegas?”

RANDOMNESS FROM ELI
“Mom, is Gigi one of my cousins or one of my grandmas?”

(in a wistful voice) “Guys, I really want to go to Nauvoo so I can see the Salt Lake Temple.”

“Gid, your skin feels...
paquonchinatous!”

GIDDINESS FROM GID
To Curtis while riding on his back: “I’ll hold on to your chest hair.”
Curtis: “I don’t have any chest hair.”
Gid: “ALL animals have chest hair!”

Whispered in church: “I’m the bored-est pig in the barnyard.”

After being startled by mom: “Whoa! My heart was beating faster than a chicken!”

When sharing something he wrote with Hannah: “I’ll just read it to you because...uh...
you don’t really know how to read.”

Another conversation with Hannah: 
“Hannah, what is your butt made out of?”
Hannah: “Um...cells?”
Gid: “No, it’s made of beautifulness!”


THE PARENTS
Phonetic silliness: 
Jen to Eli: “That would be re-dickle-ous.”
Eli replies condescendingly: “Mom, it’s not redicklous, it’s re-dick-lee-ous.” Okay then.

Jen: “Gid, do you remember how to spell platypus?”
Gid: “I used to...yesterday.”

Explaining to the little boys why they can’t be homeschooled, Ren asks: “Do you KNOW why we stopped homeschooling?”
Gid: “Cuz we’re facing the facts.” Yup, that says it all.

Jen to Hannah: “You can’t be perfect all the time. If you were, then you would get taken to heaven and I would miss you.”


1 comment:

Rachel Keppner said...

We love the Byers!!! :-)

Love,
The Keppners