Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SHEESH!!!!

I CANNOT believe that I can shut down my computer one night, restart the next morning, open up my web browser and still be logged in as ANONYMOUS GENIUS or whatever kid happened to take over MY computer and not log out! I have commented on so many blog posts today as anonymous genius and now I'm tired and I don't want to go back to everyone's blog and change it. It's like the cyber equivalent of leaving the toilet seat up in a house with girls, in the middle of the night, and the girl in question sits down and FALLS IN! It's not okay! And little heads are going to roll a bit when they get home from school!

P.S. If I didn't make it to your blog and comment as anonymous genius, please don't be offended, I only have a short window of time to shower and hang out on the computer before the baby wakes from his nap!

Okay, ranting done.

5 comments:

JJ said...

I was so glad you fessed up. I was wondering who it was???!!!

Coco the Great said...

HAH! I love doing that!

Jonah Byers said...

I always log out when i'm done commenting!

P.S: This is the REAL anonymous genius(Jonah)

Curt the Cute said...

Um..........MOM if you made me do that I would'nt do it.

Jonah Byers said...

Plus, don't you CHECK before you post a comment?