I got tagged for an online quiz by my friend Erin, so here it goes...
List 3 joys in your life:
1. Studying the scriptures with my DH Ren. Not to be all self-righteous, it's just that Ren and I have been studying and discussing topics from the scriptures since he started teaching Sunday School at church and I just LOVE connecting with him, learning and feeling the joy that comes from learning about Christ.
2. Blogging. I have found so much food for my soul in writing down all the crazy experiences we have in this house. Call it therapy.
3. Hanging with the teenagers. Zach and Hannah are finally old enough that we all enjoy doing the same things, laughing, working out, putting ice down each other's backs, playing scrabble late at night, etc. It's especially nice to have them around if Ren is working late or I just need another big person to talk to and they both are amazing at helping with the "Littles".
List 3 fears you have:
1. I fear moths -- they're so fluttery and yucky and right in your face!
2. The summer heat in Arizona... I'm really worried about staying sane through it.
3. Myself when I have PMS! There are just those times when I have out-of-body experiences watching my irrational, PMS self FREAKING out for no reason and I can't stop me. Yikes!
List 3 Goals you have:
1. To lose 10 more pounds (Yay! Halfway there!)
2. To do ONE pull-up (It is incredible to me how HARD this is, but I have achieved bending of my arms and I can do a reverse pull-up from a standing position, so I'm getting there.)
3. To be a published humor columnist. I hope I don't jinx it by saying it, but I would LOVE to write a humor column that got picked up by someone BIG.
List 3 Obsessions/Collections you have:
1. I am currently obsessed with the Scramble game on Facebook. Just tell me: how on EARTH are people finding so many words?!!!
2. White shirts/blouses. I just can't resist buying them. I don't even think white is the best color/non-color on me, but I just LOVE white shirts.
3. I seem to have this odd collection of....things in my bathtub!!!! (see Gid's Many Talent Post for explanation).
List 3 Random Facts about you:
1. I am grossed out by hair on the floor touching me. (It's usually my hair, but it doesn't matter -- hair not connected to a head is just yucky.)
2. I have this recurring dream that I'm back in high school as a cheerleader, but I'm pregnant and I can't do a toe-touch anymore, so they laugh at me and won't let me come back for the Varsity squad my senior year. This nightmare HAUNTS me!
3. I love hammocks! My family got me a hammock for Mother's Day and I just love laying in it day and night (although, it tends to make me want to nap -- day or night, so I have to be careful when I indulge.) Even better would be a hammock on a tropical beach with Ren the cabana boy bringing me ice water and turning the pages of great book for me.
That's it...it was much harder than I thought. So I now tag Jenny J, Heather W. and Deborah P. Well, that was fun, but I'm off to play Wii sports with the boys!
3 comments:
I am totally obsessed with white shirts as well, and I also don't think it is my best color, but I can't live w/o them!
*I* will hire you to write a humor column. Am I big enough? (hmmm...don't answer that!)
Jenny! I found your blog through Wende Foster's. I also found Hannah's. I didn't know you guys had blogs! So much fun to read. Send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment