Assorted tales, anectdotes, funny stuff and other things I probably should never reveal about the family (but I do anyway, because I can't help myself!)
Monday, November 10, 2008
My New Look Darnit!
Well, I designed a new blog background and then it didn't come in the right size, even though I used the same template as I did for the last two I've done. After playing with it for another hour, tweaking the size 50 pixels at a time, I finally got it on the eighth try! It's very cute but I'm noticing it's also a little impractical. With all the doo dads and fru fru stuff, it's kind of hard to read. Well, I'm NOT going to work on it anymore. It's only two weeks until Thanksgiving then I have to take it down, so everybody can just live with it! Now I'm going to go read How to Win Friends and Influence People so my next post will be nicer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woah! I'm glad I read your blog on google reader with it's plain white background. I'm too old for this.
I think it looks GREAT, Mom!!! XD
I love the sides and I agree that it is a little busy behind the posts, but it sure looks nice. I tried early on to do some fancy stuff to my blog, but it stressed me out too much and it took way too much time, so I gave up.
Post a Comment