I recently visited my sister's blog and discovered I was t he subject of a post. I have been wrongly accused of dissing my sister by placing her at the bottom of my blog list. Her post If I were living a Seinfeld Episode can be read at her blog: Huh? And other profound reactions to Life. My response I decided to copy here as it became lengthy enough to be a post itself. Here it is:
"Becky, Becky, Becky...how could you doubt my loyalty? Even after you did do all those things to me, I have always loved you more than you love me. (You forgot to mention the time you told me you only loved me because I lived far away -- that if I lived near you, you would not love me as much.) Don't you know that my blog tour is sorted according to most recent posting? Even now, as of this writing, YOU are at the top of the list. Oh ye of little faith. But I take great pleasure that it was my blog that spurred you to post, even if the last paragraph of your post seems a little drug induced! By the way, the word spread like wild fire through my house this afternoon..."Aunt Becky posted! Aunt Becky posted! Did you see?" It was a time of great rejoicing. I think this should be a post on my blog, I'm going to copy and paste right away!"
I just thought I'd share a little of my sisterly pain and hope you all can go and let my sister know that I have done her no wrong.
1 comment:
oopsie...my bad. :)
Post a Comment