Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm getting better!

Hey, it only took me three tries to get my newly designed blog background to post correctly and I am stoked! (that is such an 80's word -- blame it on my finding so many high school friends on Facebook lately) The purple is a bit of a departure for me, but I have had this digital scrapbooking kit sitting on my hard drive for 2 years and I've never used it, so I finally found an opportunity to have a little fun with it. To give credit where credit is due, the kit is called Sugarplum Fairy and was designed by Dani Mogstad at designbydani.com.  Strike one more thing off of my list of things to do before Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know if my sister weren't dealing with the barfs she'd probably already have said something, but . . .

Cute background, but can you get rid of the apostrophe? The Laundry Queen and I would both really appreciate it. :)

Jen said...

OH my gosh! I'm so embarrassed, but in my defense, the words were included in the scrapbooking kit. I try to be very careful about my apostrophes, but I didn't carefully read the words. (In fact, I just wanted something there and the word art fit the spot.) I'll take it off so I don't offend anyone else! (Ren didn't even notice it, he's slackin!)