I have been too addicted to Facebook this week to blog. Isn't that sad? (Actually, I was finishing a book for my class and writing a paper on The Merchant of Venice, so I wasn't totally slacking, just mostly.) Lucky for you (heh heh) my family was bloggin' this week, so I'm linking to them.
My hubby, Reynold(Ren) wrote a very important expose on his blog this week, you really need to check it out. (I should have linked there yesterday, to have been timely on the matter, but that's just the way it's going for me right now.)
My daughter Hannah also blogged this week and it is a perfect example of the quintessential teenage blog post. You just have to read it. Read the last two posts on her blog Laughing out Loud and tell her what you think of her life.
Maybe next week I'll blog or maybe not, since it's spring break!!!! I guess we'll have to see how it goes.
1 comment:
Hey, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being addicted to facebook!
Post a Comment