
I've had so many people concerned about me and wishing me well, I thought I'd better report that the stitches are out and I'm feeling much better (lipwise anyway, the rest of my life is always a crap shoot!) Yesterday, Ren and I drove to the Mayo clinic in Scottsdale with the boys to undo my untimely Frankenstein look. Afterward we stopped by a great Train Park in Scottsdale and Ren snapped this not-so-beautiful picture of me on the train with the Littles. It does show how much better my lip is, even after just a week. Love the fake smile. =D
Thanks for everyone who cracked jokes (which made me laugh and almost bust a stitch!), expressed sympathy and pointed out that I should letting people wait on me! I appreciate all your happy thoughts. At this rate, I'm going to be one of those old people whom random photographers want to capture on film because my face shows so much character! (How's that for putting a positive spin on it?) I'm just happy that I can kiss my hubby again. An entire week with no lip action was a sad state of affairs!
1 comment:
Jen, I am so glad you are feeling better (you certainly look better!). I've been thinking about you a lot this week, even though I haven't touched base.
I think that we need to all say Enough! of this for you. Whatever regrets you may have over past deeds that brought this on, it is over and you don't need to pay the price anymore. So, I'm specifically praying & sending you energy to let this be the last of it. So, no more worries & let's just be grateful that it wasn't worse.
We all love your smile and I know your hubby loves your smooches. And, let that sun be a healing thing for you now. You deserve it!
Love ya! Sher
Post a Comment