This week must have been the un-official Arizonan farewell to spring. They didn't advertise it in the paper or tell us on the news, I just happened to pick up on the subtle clues. Last week we were in the 70's, there was even a day when we wore sweaters because the thermometer dipped into the 60's! (heaven forbid) This week? We hit 100, the air-conditioner is on all day and the cold tapwater came out hot. Definitely not spring anymore. I'm not going to whine, I'll just post pictures of the slip'n'slide that got resurrected after its premature inaugural usage back in February. I figured we'd better use it before the Smoky the Scorpion declared the scalding danger of hose water to be Extremely High. Curty had the most fun experimenting with techniques and the little boys (Eli and Gid) were just happy to be wet. Wouldn't it be nice if life were that simple for all of us?Here are pictures in totally random order because it's late and I don't feel like labeling them.








2 comments:
Love that crack shot!! I do wish life were that simple for all of us. I'm gonna try it this summer. But first I'll wait for us to get above 70 degrees!
Hi Jen from Yoga! It's Kim from Yoga. Hey, so I've been reading your blog a bit and we are definitely kindred spirits. What you wrote about murdering plants could be a word for word history from my life, for example. Your post on mercy was poetic, thought-provoking, timely, and beautiful. Thank you, from my deepest heart, for the prayers and faith. I truly have been strengthed this week. From yours and others' love. Oh how I have needed this balm; this love unfettered. I have felt its power and peace in my life and my gratitude is unmeasured. Thank you. For helping to shoulder my burden. love, kim
Post a Comment