Well, she's not quite a senior, but I had the BEST photo shoot with my daughter Hannah last week. We were vacationing at the Grand Canyon and our hotel room backed on the forest right where the train tracks came through. It was just begging to be photographed and luckily I had a willing subject! What is it about train tracks and late afternoon sun that just come together to make a magical moment? Add to that a funny, beautiful, teenage girl full of personality and you get the reason why I love to take pictures. Maybe if I keep practicing I might really be able to do her senior pictures when the time comes. For now I'll just share these...I know it's silly, but this little spot in the world captured my imagination in a way that the Grand Canyon just couldn't. Wonder of the world or not, it just couldn't compete with capturing these moments with my adorable family.
Assorted tales, anectdotes, funny stuff and other things I probably should never reveal about the family (but I do anyway, because I can't help myself!)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Not Quite Senior Pictures...
Well, she's not quite a senior, but I had the BEST photo shoot with my daughter Hannah last week. We were vacationing at the Grand Canyon and our hotel room backed on the forest right where the train tracks came through. It was just begging to be photographed and luckily I had a willing subject! What is it about train tracks and late afternoon sun that just come together to make a magical moment? Add to that a funny, beautiful, teenage girl full of personality and you get the reason why I love to take pictures. Maybe if I keep practicing I might really be able to do her senior pictures when the time comes. For now I'll just share these...I know it's silly, but this little spot in the world captured my imagination in a way that the Grand Canyon just couldn't. Wonder of the world or not, it just couldn't compete with capturing these moments with my adorable family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Way cute pictures
Jen! I decided to check out your blog since you post the link on your e-mails. And it is a lovely blog, I must say. You are too funny...I'm glad we get to work together in Primary and get to know each other better :) see you Sunday! (aka the day of the flippin' biggest primary program of the century)
p.s. feel free to check out my blog: timandkaty.blogspot.com, but don't judge...jk :)
:)i love all the pictues of hannah!!! so kayoot!! :)
Post a Comment