Monday, March 22, 2010

Candidate for the New Justice League?



Most days I load my little guy in the car to go to the store just like everybody else. Little did I know this wasn't most days. Today I was accompanied by Super Ducky Man! Sent to protect me from produce riots or squabbles over two-for-one boxes of Captain Crunch, this little known super hero was my personal bodyguard for the last hour. And we didn't take the car, oh no! We took the Super Ducky Rocket!! It's a good thing I don't have a boring life. ;D

(sidenote: This ducky costume was Gid's first Halloween costume. He begs me to put it on every time he discovers it in a box in my closet. Finally he wore me down and I put it on him just to show him it didn't fit. Well, he showed me. The full-size ducky costume became the superducky wedgie shorts and he's worn it for three days straight. Lesson: 3 year-olds always win.)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

okay, I'm so glad I finally got to see the picture of super ducky man! The curiosity has been killing me. You also got me to laugh out loud with the nugget of wisdom that the 3 year old always wins. It is a good reminder.

That Girl said...

Hey, lady - just found your blog from Lindsay Banner. Too fun! Loved the idea of writing down funny things kids say - you've inspired me with a new project.

(Becky Watson)