It's March 16th and 80 degrees, does that make the pool swimmable? Gid
seems to think so, even if the water temp is probably around 60
degrees! Brrrrr! As long as he's entertained I'm happy to sit here by
the pool and relax. Sometimes being a mom is a pretty good gig. Now
what shall I have the cook prepare for my dinner? ;-)

3 comments:
Wouldn't that be nice? Looks like fun!
Up here in the Pacific NW, my 5yo asked if she could play in the sprinklers yesterday. It was barely 60 degrees. Of course, I was sitting on the front porch with my pants rolled up, in short sleeves and feeling mighty comfortable. It's all relative, eh? (I'm a Salem Lisle, by the way. I don't know how much you hear or know about us so you might not know/remember my married name.)
it would be here!
Post a Comment