| Left to right: Jonah, cousin Bowen, Cody, Curty (in the towel), cousin Ammon, Gideon, cousin Jozen. |
This is probably not the best way to welcome our Oregon cousins to Arizona...record-breaking heat for a week straight. Here is a picture of my boys and their cousins waiting in the half hour long line to get into a water park. I guess when the high predicted is 110 degrees, we should have expected everyone else in town to have the same great idea as we did. You can see how some of them interpreted my request to photograph the "Hot Men". I'll leave it up to you to decide who the hottest were. Lol! We can't ignore the fact that the sign says the real men are the other way. :D
2 comments:
We visited my brother there last summer, and it was actually very enjoyable (minus the morning sickness on my part). We went swimming twice a day and just hung out. I'm sure Aaron's family are having a blast. Now if you can just keep Aaron from hurting himself...
That picture is hilarious! I feel that my standard highschool yearbook signing applies here, "Stay cool and have a great summer."
Heidi
Post a Comment