Saturday, December 10, 2011

Zach and the East Valley Mormon Choral Organization

I am always thrilled to play the part of proud Mama, so last weekend was a good one for me. Zach is a member of an amazing audition-only adult choir in the valley. We attended their Christmas concert Friday night and loved it. I video taped one number from my seat -- we were up fairly close so it's an odd angle but it was a super cool African piece called "Betelehemu." Zach is in the bass section on the second row, way up back on the right. Way to be awesome Zach!

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

I think that's the choir that our friend Ben Allred and his daughter Sydney are in. Or maybe I'm wrong. Way, cool, though.

JJ said...

That is an awesome piece. We performed it for Sing Noel one year. They wanted us all to sway, then realized we were really white and had to swaying, rhythm capabilities LOL