Assorted tales, anectdotes, funny stuff and other things I probably should never reveal about the family (but I do anyway, because I can't help myself!)
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Hey Evonne! Here's Some Belated Birthday Fun.
So Mom (Evonne), I had this great idea to have the boys sing you something cute and send you the link to the video for your birthday. Well, since we are still within the Bolton-Women ADD Grace Period, I am most pleased to present you with your grandsons' brilliant performances. (Only a month late.) The second video was really the first. They were going to sing it using a funny setting on our computer, but watching themselves without cracking up was beyond them. The blooper video I included was the THIRD attempt at it. I finally I insisted that they do it with a normal camera, though it certainly made for a good blooper! Love you! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment