It has been brought to my attention that I've been sub-consciously disparaging ogres in my new blog. I hereby issue a humble apology to specific ogres who may have taken offense and promise to hereby use in my personal analogies, some other non-human, cranky creature who does not frequent my blog, in the future. I publicly state that I find nothing wrong with Ogres (capital "O"), just myself turning into an ogre (lower-case "o"). I am so sorry.
3 comments:
Lol,, and I never even noticed in the first post,, but then I'm not an Ogre,, (I don't think so anyway, lol) Some of them can be pretty touchy I hear,,
Dear Lovely Miss Jen:
On behalf of all Ogres, great and small, hither and yon, living, deceased or otherwise (You never know with Ogres...), I humbly accept your apology.
For those that don't know - I am the site admin over at www.ndisb.com (blatant plug!), and adopted Shrek as my avatar because when I created my avy, the kids had been watching Shrek for weeks on end, and I thought, "Ya know... Shrek and I have a lot in common. Ogre's are like onions. They have layers. Ogre's have layers. Onions have layers. I have layers. Perhaps I'll be Shrek." And there you have it!
bwahahahaha!!!!
Post a Comment