Inspired by my sister's blog post stating the rules for coming up with Super Hero names (see her blog: Huh? And other profound reactions to life) I've come up with Super Hero identities for everyone in our family.
Ren is "The Potty Parker" (named for his supreme ability to park on the pot for hours at a time!)
Jen is "Distracto Woman" (named for her amazing power to be distracted in the time it takes to walk from one room to the next "What am I doing in the garage?")
Zach is "The Belchinator" (the name is self-explanatory)
Hannah is "SlapHappy Girl" (named for her powers of silliness, especially late at night while playing games -- Zach has this power too)
Cody is "Supreme Self-Image Boy" (for his powerful sense of self-esteem, a.k.a. Coco the Great)
Jonah is "Factoid Boy" (named for his ability to produce random, meaningless facts anytime, anywhere)
Curtis is "Mr. Dimples" (maybe this is really his secret weapon)
Eli is "GigglePants Boy" -- Mr. Dimples sidekick
Gid has two identities: Destructo Boy and The Poopinator (both superpowers that 1 year-olds possess)
I'm sure that we broke some of the rules, but you have to admit the members of The Byers League of Justice would scare away any criminal!
3 comments:
I feel safer already!!! If you broke rules, I couldn't tell, cuz everyone is obviously a good guy with amazing skills. I can't wait to hear about the villians. >:)
I bet Ren loves your blog.
I should of been the potty parker with my secret wepon. dimples.
Post a Comment