Today I've been looking at my Site Meter to see who's checking my blog and from where. Well, there is someone who is consistently reading from Jefferson City, Missouri and I'm really curious to know who you are. Are you my friend and I'm just too brain dead to remember that I have a friend in Jefferson City? Or are you a lurker enjoying/laughing at my life (because it's bound to be more chaotic than most other people's)? Please don't leave me hanging in suspense! If this post applies to you, post a comment and tell me who you are.
Thanks!
6 comments:
I love checking to see where blog readers are from.
Hey Jen, it's not me but I have been a lurker. I love reading your blog! It's been such a long time since I've seen you. You have a wonderful family.
Krista (Nat's sister)
OK, I have stolen lots from you lately. I stole the look alike meter. Then I had to steal the sitemeter (because I needed yet one more thing to distract me and get me to spend yet more time on the computer but it is just soooo cool.) Thanks for having all the fun stuff for me to copy!!
I look too but sorry to say I am just around the corner:)
Well - uh. It *might* be me - I'm close to MO. Currently living in Southern Iowa (for another 11 months and 3 days until the next professional transfer takes place ;))
I do enjoy reading your blog, jen! it reminds me to breathe and watch my kid learn at his own pace (and yes - I just have the one - lol)
Jill
(from NDISB)
That Jill, she sends off a red flag wherever she goes! Thanks for the site meter heads up. Too cool!
Post a Comment