Assorted tales, anectdotes, funny stuff and other things I probably should never reveal about the family (but I do anyway, because I can't help myself!)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thanks Jenny, I owe you one! (sinister laugh...)
Funny things happen in the house when I'm gone for 3 days at our church girl's camp. I came home and heard Eli singing what sounded like "Happy Birthday" but to the tune of Beethoven's 9th symphony, Ode to Joy. Was I hearing him correctly? Oh yes, thanks to my blog-stalking boys and my friend Jenny's funny birthday greeting to her mom (you can see it here). So I just want to thank you personally Jenny for bringing culture to my home while I was roughing it with the young women in my church. Now, if I can just get him to stop singing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mom, you don't read my blog anymore. What happened? Could you ask every one of your blog contacts to read my blog and comment on it?
It was kind of creepy. The whole singing potatoes and pseudo opera. No wonder they make them into fries....
Aaron
OK, so write your e-mail address down so I can invite you to my blog!
-Melisa
or e-mail it to me at: melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com
Was it Hannah's birthday already???? (sinister laugh)
Post a Comment