ELI IS FINALLY POTTY-TRAINED!!!!!! I'm sure you all must have heard the chorus of angelic choirs singing "Hallelujah!" when he finally made the connection between poo poo in the potty and the gummy worms in the cupboard. (No! Not that connection... the one where he gets to eat the gummy worms -- not the one about where they go after he eats!) So we're pretty happy to finally be over that hurdle.
But here is the amazing part:
Today, Ren and I and the Littles were hanging out in my bathroom while I finished my morning toilette. Both boys were still in a state of undress (what's new?) and Gid decided to sit on the little potty. Then Eli had to go so he was sitting on the big potty. The next thing I know, Gid is standing up and there is PEE PEE IN THE POTTY! I get all excited and we start high-fiving Gid and singing the "Pee Pee in the Potteh, Pee Pee in the Potteh!" song that our dear relatives, The Clawsons, taught us. Then Eli says, "I went pee pee too!" So we're high-fiving him and singing the song and there's a dance going on and it is potty pandemonium in the Byers bathroom! We flush Eli's and yell, "Bye Pee pee!" Then Gid wants to flush his, so we dump and flush and sing and high-five and wave bye-bye and it is a little bit of crazy bliss! I tell you, if Gid were to potty train, there would be a great white light shining over my house because we would seriously be in heaven! May the potty gods watch over us and smile favorably upon my little corner of chaos... Gid can grow up as fast as he wants if it means no more diapers in this house!
YAHOO!!!!!
4 comments:
Hey The Potty Gods have been busy today!! Benjamin went in the potty today too. I thought 'could this be it...the beginning of the end!?' I have not been diaper free since 1992!
Yahoo!!! We will send our alms to the Potty God as well.
I was wondering why I had that catchy tune stuck in my head all day. I had heard it being sung all the way from Arizona. Amazingly, Maunia and Sierra went in the potty all day by themselves. Must have been the song.
Woo Hoo!!! A Potty Party!!! Why wasn't I invited? >.<
Post a Comment