
The swimming season is in full swing here in the land of extreme hotness (temperature, not attractiveness!) and Cody and Jonah are taking full advantage of the aquatic delights. Now is the perfect time because we have just about achieved maximum temps but the pool water hasn't caught up, so it's still refreshing. Come August it will be the as warm as bath water, a situation that does NOT entice me into the water. I took the opportunity to snap a few pics of them in the water so I thought I'd share.


The boys are always trying new tricks and new hairdos in the pool. Why is it that water brings out the creative and silly spirit in a kid? I was playing with my camera's film speeds and took these of Jonah jumping up and arching backward in the water. Unfortunately, Cody stood up behind Jonah when Jonah launched backward and they banged heads. I can't tell you how many times that has happened to my twins! They were both so sad and were consoling each other in the water. I just thought they looked so sad and pathetic and cute I had to document it.



Stay tuned for more swimming pictures of the littles. They're taking swimming lessons right now and are getting pretty good.
4 comments:
Pool time is the highlight of our summer-so jealous. Fantastic pictures!!!!!
I love the one with the 'horny-headed satyr', and the ones where they are bent backward with the water coming up over them... really cool.
Still a couple more months until we can swim & Jessi is chompin' at the bit. We need to come visit!
What does Sherrie mean a couple months until we can swim? I swam today--it was gorgeous! Anyway, those backward shots are amazing. You are so cool.
Aww, that last one is so sweet! You've inspired me to experiment with my film speed, oh, and to swim in Arizona. Awesome!
Post a Comment