Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Cuteness with Gigi

Me and my Mom -- Evonne (a.k.a. Gigi by the grandkids)
My mom has been visiting and we've so loved having her here! Here are just a few fun shots we got with my cute mommy.
Three generations of cuteness (my daughter Hannah in the back)
The new generation of silliness. =D
Hannah, I don't think Zach is enjoying that pose as much as you are!
Gigi and my "Bigs"
And now for the blooper...I only post this because it really was hilarious and because we were cute in the other photos. You're welcome Hannah!

Add your own caption here...

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Awwwww.... it is so nice to see your pictures! I'm sorry that we can't see each other tomorrow!

I hope that we can do it another time.

thanks for sharing your blog with me. : )

Love,
Julie