Assorted tales, anectdotes, funny stuff and other things I probably should never reveal about the family (but I do anyway, because I can't help myself!)
Hi, Jen. It's been fun to read your blog. I never knew I was rubbing shoulders with a future authoress! I hope you'll post your next article - I really enjoyed the first one - WAY TO GO! Also, you are the first person I know outside of my family who has heard of Trixie Belden. I love those books. Your kids are getting big, too. Should we have expected this? Love, Ginger
2 comments:
Hi, Jen. It's been fun to read your blog. I never knew I was rubbing shoulders with a future authoress! I hope you'll post your next article - I really enjoyed the first one - WAY TO GO!
Also, you are the first person I know outside of my family who has heard of Trixie Belden. I love those books.
Your kids are getting big, too. Should we have expected this?
Love,
Ginger
Too funny
Post a Comment