I just wanted to pass along news of a wonderful opportunity. Heather Madder is a friend from church who is an inspiring speaker, author and teacher. She is holding an event soon that sounds like an amazing opportunity for those of us who are striving to make our families better. Every time I hear Heather speak, I come away from the experience thoughtful and motivated to make changes for the better in my life. I'm sure this event will be no different. Here is the info as she sent it to me:
Dear Friends,
For quite some time, I have been deeply interested in working to assist families in being secure, positive, peaceful, and healthy. This is why I am so excited about presenting "Families in Motion" with Dr. Neil Weiner, whose work has been transforming parents and children for over 30 years. Well-known in his field, he has a flourishing practice, has co-authored an industry standard book (as well four others), and is regularly invited to present at conferences, hospitals, and on television.
Together, we'll be sharing information that will assist your family to thrive and parents are invited to bring situation-specific questions to gain expert support and advice. Pleae join me on September 24th as we launch this three-part educational series designed to uplift and empower you and your children!
"Families in Motion"
Fall Series with Dr. Neil Weiner
Sept 24; October 22; Nov. 12th
September 24th:
Powerful Parenting through Authentic Leadership
*Learn how to to genuinely lead instead of control.
*Motivate your kids to be an active contributor at home.
*Learn how to really communicate with each child.
*Gain creative, problem solving solutions for all ages.
*Create a home of wholeness, unity, & cooperation.
Advance Price $15.00 per evening / $40.00 series
(at the Door Price $20 per evening)
For location, times, & details on full series visit
www.HeatherMadder.com!
1 comment:
Sounds cool! Did you go? Want to share some insights? :)
Post a Comment