Assorted tales, anectdotes, funny stuff and other things I probably should never reveal about the family (but I do anyway, because I can't help myself!)
Friday, September 19, 2008
The Invisible Woman
This is an amazing video for all the mothers out there who occasionally wonder, "Now why am I doing this again?"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jen, this is absolutely incredible. How precious that I *just* found your blog and was reading through your humorous posts.
Thank you *SO MUCH* for sharing this video. I am in tears listening to this beautiful message. Thank you, thank you, thanks so much! An amazing way to look at life.
1 comment:
Jen, this is absolutely incredible. How precious that I *just* found your blog and was reading through your humorous posts.
Thank you *SO MUCH* for sharing this video. I am in tears listening to this beautiful message. Thank you, thank you, thanks so much! An amazing way to look at life.
BIG Hugz!
*Ü*
Post a Comment