Oh my gosh, I am in such a blogging slump! Ever since Ren started his night teaching schedule, it's all I can do to get the kids in bed and then I crash! (and I never seem to have a moment to spare during the day, I wonder why that is?) But now my blog is so sad and lonely. Since I'm not posting, no one is commenting, so I get bummed and I don't post then nobody comments...it's a vicious cycle!
My other problem (and it's a BIG one as far as I'm concerned) is that I dropped my camera one too many times (it has survived two other major crashes) and it died a sad and painful death. It teased me for a day or two, taking pictures randomly then shutting down, but now it's given up the ghost (or the memory card?) How can I blog without pictures to inspire me? I can only be witty without pics for so long and then my brain turns off! In fact, I meant to blog about our amazing Labor Day trip to San Diego (we rented a beach house on Mission Beach and surprised the kids), but I dropped the camera while I was packing and didnt' get any good pictures. Oh the pain of that disaster!!!!!! The camera I want is around $1000 and I certainly don't have that kind of money sitting around -- but I can't bring myself to buy a lesser camera because I'll be frustrated! Whiney, whiney, whine!
Sorry, maybe it would have been better if I'd left the blog abandoned, but un-whiney. So, until I get my mojo back or take up a caffeine habit, this blog may suffer for a while. I'll try to do better, but I'd better not make any promises.
5 comments:
Your blogs always make me smile, whether is a photo attached or not. You help me see the brighter and more humorous side to my daily experiences. Thanks for the lifts!
I, too, would whine if my camera broke. To be truthful, I whine on occasion anyway. I think you're entitled once in a while-- you have 7 kids for pete's sake!
If you comment on my blog, I'll comment on yours! I don't know where everyone went! Well, keep up the writing. I enjoy reading it, even if there are violins playing in the background.
What kind of camera did you have, and what do you want now?
This nis me posting because I LOVE when you blog and I NEED you to continue.
Sorry about the camera, I want a excellant digital one that is made by little tyes for myself
You made me smile because I've been feeling the same way. I don't even have a broken camera to blame it on. I've just been too tired and blah to write anything down. Thanks for the smile:)
~C
Post a Comment