Sunday, September 14, 2008

Six Unremarkable Things

I was tagged by Janeannchovey to list six unremarkable things about me. Why does that seem hard to me? Well, here's what I came up with.

1. I adore anything (pretty much) with peanut butter as a main ingredient.
2. I love cute pajamas (and getting new ones).
3. I wish I could REALLY sing (like solo-worthy, not just church choir.)
4. I play the piano. (There, that one is extremely unremarkable.)
5. I wear size 7 1/2 shoes.
6. I have freckles on my...arms!

Terms & conditions:

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular things about you.
Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

So now I tag Hannah, Cathy, Jenny J., Deborah, Heather W., and Erin B.

1 comment:

Heather said...

so do i say the unremarkable things about me on my blog? I will but here they are here too:

1 My life is full of laundry and sweeping.
2 I am tired of diaper changing...16.5 yrs is too long.
3 I work nights.
4 I am addicted to sweets (anything chocolate).
5 Hmm this is hard! I can tie my shoes.
6 ummm I don't make my bed every day, nor do I make my kids make their beds every day!